All spots are currently FULL, and we are currently placing names on a waiting list that is growing.
write checks out to “Mid-Atlantic NYI”
send checks to:
1624 Lynch Road Baltimore MD 21222
We are pleased to offer online payment options for NYC 2019 and are thankful to the Mid-Atlantic District Office for hosting this service. You may pay as little or as much of your NYC amount due using the online payment system. If you choose to use this system, we are requiring each attendee to pay a fee to use the online option. Please see the guidelines listed to determine how much additional you should add to your base payment.
If using your bank account (routing number and account), the fee is much less. If paying $250 or less, please add $.50. If paying $250-500, please add $1.00. If paying $500-750, please add $1.50. If paying $750-1000, please add $2. Anything over that amount, please add $3.00. For example, if I am paying the full amount due by December 15th, then I would add $1.00 to the $450 due and pay $451.
If using your credit card to pay, the fee is slightly higher due to processing fees which increase with credit card payments. For every $150 paid, you will need to add $5.00 to your payment. For example, if I am paying the full amount due by December 15th, I would add $15 to the $450 due and pay $465.
Checks can still be mailed to Melissa Moser, 1624 Lynch Road, Baltimore MD 21222 and made out to MAD NYI. Payment totals will be updated weekly. If you have any questions about payment procedure, history, or anything else, you can contact Melissa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text/call at 443-867-2747 (most reliable is text messaging because she works in a school setting all day).
to pay online click here
NYC2019 — Love God, Love Others
Nazarene Youth Conference
July 8-15, 2019
LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS!!!
Love God. Love Others. Simple, but challenging. Sometimes described as two pillars of following Jesus, we will explore the connective nature of our relationship with God and others while learning what it means to live out His love in our world.
37 Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”
What Is NYC?
Nazarene Youth Conference (NYC) is a vibrant, life-changing youth event held every four years in different locations across the United States and Canada. High school students from all around North America, belonging to the Church of the Nazarene, gather together in a time of worship, teaching, and community outreach; united by a common belief in Jesus Christ.
What Happens at NYC with MAD?
- A week long event focused on centering one’s self around God’s plan for our lives.
- Two district bonding activities before the actual conference.
- An Eastern Field themed kickoff party.
- 4-day youth conference for high school students.
- Ministry With Others service projects and community outreach throughout the host city.
- Featured speakers and creative artists from across the globe.
- Amazing worship services led by world class worship team.
- Live concerts featuring today’s most popular Christian recording artists.
- Daily teachings that inspire, challenge, and unite our students.
- Nightly wrap up and prayer time with small groups.
- Access to resources students can take home with them after the event.
- Multi-sensory experiences designed for group discipleship and creative learning.
- Recreation Hall with tons of individual and group activities, games, and exhibits.
- A MAD tradition – banquet and time of worship.
What is the Cost? $1,600.00 for Students $1,775.00 for Adults
NYC PAYMENT SCHEDULE DRAFT
July 15 150/170
August 15 150/170
September 15 150/170
October 15 150/170
November 15 150/170
December 15 100/75 AND must have 450 paid
January 15 150/170
February 15 150/170
March 15 150/170
April 15 150/170
May 15 150/170 AND must have paid 1600/1775
Items for payment document:
- Deadlines are postmark dates for check and money orders and paid by dates for electronic payments.
- If 450 is not paid by December 15, registrants may be dropped from the NYC registration.
- If 1600/1775 is not paid by May 15, registrants may be dropped from the NYC registration.
- Communication regarding payment will be routed through parents and youth workers via phone and email contact. Please make sure the email and best phone number provided are both checked often.
- Monthly installment dates are suggestions and not required, but will help families stay on track.
- If students are doing fundraisers and would like checks sent directly to MAD, please ask family/friends/churches to send checks to the payment address and mark it clearly with the participant’s name.
NYC info PACKET (includes payment schedule)
STAY UP TO DATE!