Check-in will begin at 6pm on March 18th, followed by a worship service at 7pm. We will be having special music and our guest speaker this year will be Krystal Holl!
2. SPORTS: Most sports will take place on Friday night, from 9pm-midnight. There may be some exceptions, and as soon as I know more details, I will keep you informed.
3. MUSIC AND ARTS: The communication arts portion will take place on Saturday, from approximately 8:30am-5pm, depending on the number of registrants. All art entries must be checked in by 9pm on Friday night. (Download the Arts & Crafts Form below)
4. PAYMENT: Payment is to be mailed as one, church check, by March 14th. Checks should be written out to MAD NYI and mailed to Bel Air Church: 2430 Conowingo Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015.
Payment is $30 for participants and $15 for spectators, if registered by March 1st.
March 2nd-March 10th payment will be $35 for participants and $20 for spectators.
Youth leaders are free . . . however, t-shirts will be $5 for youth leaders.
Youth Pastors, coaches, and judges will receive a t-shirt for free
5. LODGING: Hotel stays are an additional cost. (Hotel options below)
6. MEALS: A snack shack will be available Friday and Saturday. There will be a 1.5 hour lunch break built into the day. There are many options local to the church.
7. Schedule: Here is the tentative schedule for FOL this year:
6-7pm Registration & Arts drop off
8:30pm Coaches Meeting
9-11:30pm Sports Tryouts
**There will be some Friday night options, including a movie room and games.
8:30am Judges Meeting
9-11:30am Communication Arts Performances
11:30-1pm Lunch on your own
1-4:30pm Communication Arts Performances (if needed until 4:30pm)
5pm Closing Ceremonies
6pm Hopefully heading for home
**Hopefully there will be nice enough weather that we can have some gaga ball and nine square going outside.