Setting up a youth group visit to Eastern Nazarene College:
Who do I contact?
- Hillary Sunberg- Detwiller – Campus Visit Coordinator- Hillary.Sunberg@enc.edu– 617-745-3711
- Chris Cherry- Nazarene Enrollment Counselor- Christopher.Cherry@enc.edu –617-745- 3865
What does ENC provide?
- 1- 2 nights of housing on campus for students
- 1-2 nights in our guest apartment for adult/ chaperone
- 2 queen beds
- Meals in the dining commons for 1- 2 days
- Meeting with Admissions Counselor
- Campus Tour
- Chapel Visit (Friday’sonly)
- Class Visit (based on schedule)
What do I need to provide for ENC?
- Dates of anticipated visit
- Number of students and adults
- Genders- helpful for dorm placements
- Majors- Needed for faculty/ class visits
How do I select my dates?
- Friday- Saturday/ Sunday Visit
- Admissions highly encourages you to attend our Red Carpet Preview Days on November 18th and March 24th.
- Thursday– Friday/ Saturday Visit
- If you can’t make it to one of our Red Carpet Preview Days we recommend arriving on a Thursday night. This allows students to visit classes, attend chapel, and experience the ENC campus on a Friday.